Al's Army Navy is an official FFL transfer dealer for Gun Broker and Auction Arms. We can process your firearms transfers to/from out of state from our Orlando and Altamonte locations.
- Complete an Al's Army Navy Transfer form (click here to download pdf). Submit Al’s transfer form by email or in person. You can also call our locations to begin the process over the phone.
- Provide the contact information of the dealer/individual that has the weapon (address, fax and/or email). We will send our FFL dealer information to the seller/transfer dealer.
- Fill out ATF Form 4473 (must be filled out in person at our store).
- Once the ATF Form 4473 is filled out at our store, we will submit your background check. You must also complete the mandatory three day waiting period. This three day waiting period begins the date the 4473 is filled out. You can pick up your firearm once the waiting period is complete and we receive approval from ATF on your background check. The three day waiting period does not apply to CWP license holders.
If the firearm is coming from an individual, the seller MUST INCLUDE a copy of their driver's license in the package with the weapon.
Cost for transfer is $35 per firearm for new firearms, $25 per firearm for used firearms plus $5 for the background check.
- Complete an Al's Army Navy Transfer form (click here to download pdf).
- Bring the form with the firearm and the buyer/receiving dealers FFL and contact information.
- Cost for transfer is $35 per firearm for new firearms, $25 per firearm for used firearms plus the cost of postage (some firearms must be shipped overnight)
PLEASE NOTE: The gun laws vary from state to state. The safest way to ensure you are sending/receiving a firearm within the requirements of the law, is to stop by one of our stores with the information and we will take care of it for you.